- Sturdy footwear.
- Warm clothing (thermals recommended). It is always colder on the water than on land so dress warmly and wear the provided warm overalls at all times.
- Hat, Scarf & Gloves.
- Warm overalls
- All necessary safety equipment
- Free visit to Elding Whale Watching centre
- Whale and puffin tour (mid May – mid August)
- Reykjavík sightseeing with stop at Harpa Concert Hall
- For optimal viewing and a more enjoyable cruise this tour is weather dependent. The deck on the boat can be slippery. We recommend wearing good sturdy footwear. We abide by a Code of Conduct for responsible whale watching. Thus each encounter is on the animals terms and distance may be kept to minimize disturbance.
- This tour may not be suitable for seniors over the age of 65 years, pregnant women or those with a history of heart or back problems. Please note that you need to be able to stand in your seat (minimum height of 145 cm) and fit into one of our overalls to participate in this tour (maximum size XXXL).